Orthex Corporation: Composition of the Shareholders’ Nomination Board
Orthex Corporation, Stock exchange release, September 23, 2021 at 9.00 a.m. EEST
According to the decision of the Orthex Corporation’s 2021 Annual General Meeting, the Shareholders’ Nomination Board consists of representatives of the four largest shareholders of Orthex Corporation and the Chair of the Board of Directors of the Company as an expert member.
Based on the shareholder register of Orthex Corporation as of August 31, 2021, the shareholders represented in the Shareholders’ Nomination Board are Conficap Oy, Sponsor Fund Iv Ky, Alexander Rosenlew ja Thomasset Oy.
The representatives of the four largest shareholders in the Nomination Board are:
- Maarit Toivanen, CEO, Chair of Board of Directors, Conficap Oy
- Juuso Kivinen, Partner, Sponsor Fund Iv Ky
- Alexander Rosenlew
- Mats Söderström, CEO, Thomasset Oy
and as an expert member Sanna Suvanto-Harsaae, Chair of Orthex's Board of Directors.
The duties of the Shareholders’ Nomination Board include:
- preparing and presenting a proposal to the Annual General Meeting concerning the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors.
- preparing and presenting a proposal concerning the number of members of the Board of Directors to be made to the Annual General Meeting within the frames of the Articles of Association.
- preparing and presenting to the Annual General Meeting a proposal concerning the composition of the Board of Directors; and
- the search for candidates to succeed the members of the Board of Directors.
For more information, please contact:
Alexander Rosenlew, CEO, Orthex Corporation
Tel. +358 (0)40 500 3826
Saara Mäkelä, CFO, Orthex Corporation
Tel. +358 (0)40 083 8782
Orthex in brief
Orthex is a leading Nordic houseware producer that strives to make consumers’ everyday life easier with its products that are presented under the consumer brands SmartStore™ in storage products, GastroMax™ in kitchenware and Orthex™ in home and plant care categories. Orthex aims to be the industry forerunner in sustainability.
Orthex’s net sales in 2020 was 75.9 million euros and operating profit 12.3 million euros. The company has customers in more than 40 countries and local sales offices in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, France, and the United Kingdom. Orthex is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.