Orthex Corporation’s Annual General Meeting was held on 6 April 2022 at the company’s headquarters in Espoo, Finland. To limit the spread of the corona virus pandemic, the Annual General Meeting took place without shareholders’ and their proxy representatives’ presence at the meeting venue. The shareholders of the company participated in the meeting and exercised their shareholder’s rights by voting in advance. A total of 35 shareholders were represented at the meeting representing 10,602,030 shares and votes. All the proposals made to the Annual General Meeting were approved.
Meeting documents, including the minutes of the meeting (in Finnish), are available and can be downloaded in pdf-format under the links below.
- 9.3.2022 Notice of the AGM published
- 17.3.2022 at 12.00 a.m. (EET) Deadline for counterproposals from shareholders with at least 1% holding
- 18.3.2022 Potential counterproposals available on this website
- 18.3.2022 at 10.00 a.m. (EET) Registration for the AGM and advance voting period begin
- 23.3.2022 Deadline for shareholders’ questions
- 25.3.2022 Record date of the meeting
- 28.3.2022 Answers to shareholders’ questions available on this website (see below)
- 30.3.2022 at 10.00 a.m. (EEST) Registration for the AGM and advance voting period end (holders of Finnish book-entry accounts)
- 1.4.2022 at 10.00 a.m. (EEST) Registration for the AGM and advance voting period end (nominee-registered shareholders)
- 6.4.2022 Annual General Meeting at 10.00 a.m. (EET)
- 8.4.2022 Record date of the first instalment of the capital return
- 20.4.2022 Meeting minutes available on this website at the latest
- 21.4.2022 Payment date of the first instalment of the capital return
- 3.10.2022 Record date of the second instalment of the capital return
- 11.10.2022 Payment date of the second instalment of the capital return
Asking questions in advance
Shareholders had the right to ask questions referred to in Chapter 5, Section 25 of the Finnish Limited Liability Companies Act on matters on the agenda of the meeting. Please find below the company’s answers to those questions.
Shareholders holding at least one per cent of all the shares in the company were entitled to make counterproposals to the resolution proposals on the agenda of the Annual General Meeting. Such counterproposals were not made.
- Minutes of the AGM 2022 (in Finnish)
- Notice of the AGM 2022
- Annual Report 2021
- Remuneration Policy
- Remuneration Report 2021
- Privacy notice
Orthex Corporation’s annual report includes the financial statements, the Board of Directors’ report, the auditor’s report and the remuneration report for governing bodies for the financial year 2021. The annual report also includes the company’s sustainability report and the corporate governance statement 2021.