Orthex Corporation Nomination Board
The Nomination Board consists of four (4) largest shareholders of the Company or, if the Company has more than four (4) shareholders whose shareholding and voting rights in the Company are more than 10 percent, the corresponding number of shareholders or persons appointed by them, and the Chairman of the Board. The Company’s largest shareholders entitled to be appointed are determined annually in the Company’s shareholder register maintained by Euroclear Finland Oy on the basis of the ownership information registered on 31 August. The Chairman of the Board acts as an expert member of the Nomination Board.
Based on the shareholder register of Orthex Corporation as of August 31, 2021, the shareholders represented in the Shareholders’ Nomination Board are Conficap Oy, Sponsor Fund Iv Ky, Alexander Rosenlew and Thomasset Oy.
The representatives of the four largest shareholders in the Nomination Board are:
- Maarit Toivanen, CEO, Chair of Board of Directors, Conficap Oy
- Juuso Kivinen, Partner, Sponsor Fund Iv Ky
- Alexander Rosenlew
- Mats Söderström, CEO, Thomasset Oy
and as an expert member Sanna Suvanto-Harsaae, Chair of Orthex’s Board of Directors.
The duties of the Nomination Board include:
- preparing and presenting a proposal to the Annual General Meeting concerning the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors.
- preparing and presenting a proposal concerning the number of members of the Board of Directors to be made to the Annual General Meeting within the frames of the Articles of Association.
- preparing and presenting to the Annual General Meeting a proposal concerning the composition of the Board of Directors; and
- the search for candidates to succeed the members of the Board of Directors.