The operations of Orthex Group are based on ethics and high morale, transparency and sustainability, as well as compliance with applicable laws, Orthex Code of Conduct, and other corporate policies.
The whistleblowing channel is one tool for maintaining a healthy corporate and business culture. All employees and other stakeholders of the Orthex Group are encouraged to report their concerns relating to non-compliance with laws and regulations or Orthex Group policies and guidelines. It is important that all concerns are reported. It is the most effective way to address potential infringements and to support Orthex’s position as a trusted company. At Orthex, all concerns on suspected violations are taken seriously.
How to report your concern on non-compliance?
A justified suspicion of infringement or misconduct is an adequate reason for submitting a report. Describe your concerns and the circumstances leading to them in your own words. You do not need to present evidence supporting your report or the investigation.
Orthex employees can report their concerns anonymously using the company’s internal whistleblowing channel available on the company’s intranet.
Orthex external stakeholders such as shareholders, customers, suppliers and other partners can report their concerns by sending email to
You can email your report anonymously by using an email address that does not disclose the sender’s identity, see further instructions below.
- Please identify and explain your concern in sufficient detail to facilitate an investigation.
- You do not need to have firm evidence in support of your concern, but all messages must be submitted in good faith.
- You may disclose your identity or send your message anonymously.
- All messages are investigated confidentially following the company’s whistleblowing procedure defined in the Whistleblowing Policy approved by the Board of Directors.
The whistleblower and their personal data and the subject of the report are always protected in accordance with the applicable whistleblower protection, data protection and information security legislation.
You can send an anonymous email easily for example by using Guerrilla Mail service, which requires no log-in or registration credentials:
- Open Guerrilla Mail in your browser.
- Your random address is ready.
- Choose Compose to write a message.
- Add the recipient’s email address, subject, and the message.
- You can also add files to the message (Choose File).
- Choose Send and check the I’m not a robot box and the message will be sent.
Centralised external whistleblowing channel provided by Finnish authorities
You can report a suspected breach of law also through the centralised external whistleblowing channel provided by the Office of the Chancellor of Justice, if
- you are unable to use the company’s internal whistleblowing channel,
- you have a legitimate reason to believe that your internal report has not resulted in any measures by the deadline or that it is an ineffective way to deal the breach, or
- you have a legitimate reason to believe that you may face retaliation due to your report,
- the three general preconditions for whistleblower protection are met.
The three general preconditions for whistleblower protection are:
- At the time of the report, the whistleblower has a legitimate reason to believe that their information about a breach is true.
- The information about a breach is included in the scope of the Whistleblower Act.
- The whistleblower is reporting a breach discovered in the course of their work.
You can find more information on the preconditions for the whistleblower protection and instructions for submitting a report through the centralised external reporting channel on the official website of the Chancellor’s Office at Centralised external reporting channel – the Office of the Chancellor of Justice.